Monday, May 5, 2014

Here Comes The Sun. | # totes a-Maeve




The last month has been absolutely crazy! The semester is wrapping up and almost every one of my classes has a big final project to do. And the last weekends have been filled with my mom visiting, Easter weekend, my sister visiting, and the street fair.


A few weeks ago my mom came up for the day and we had the best weather: it was sunny and 70 degrees. We didn’t go too many places, but according to my mother (and her pedometer bracelet), we actually walked almost 8 miles.


IMG_4544DSCN8567 DSCN8590 DSCN8601 DSCN8618I got to see Zooey Deschanel…


IMG_4554 IMG_4558…then it was Easter and I went home for a very quick weekend, including a surprise for my friend with her family!


My sister came up the next weekend! And we ate our way through the city!


edit 6 edit 29 edit 31 edit 34


IMG_5134And then this past weekend consisted of a street fair outside of the dorms and working on finals projects before we went into the last week and a half of the semester.


IMG_5161 IMG_5165 IMG_5171


My first year in NYC is coming to a close…


IMG_5139Colorfully Yours,


Maeve






Source:


http://ift.tt/1j4auZV






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1j2mf3h