With her big doe eyes and her quirky style in fashion, there’s no doubt about it, funny girl Zooey Deschanel is the Hollywood It Girl at the moment—and it looks like she’s going to hold on to the title for a while. But here are a few things you probably don’t know about her that’s just going to make her fall in love with her more. Read on to find out what they are.
• She has her own collection with Tommy Hilfiger, named ”To Tommy, From Zooey.” This collaboration is suited for different kinds of body types, and has got a lot of fun details like polka dots and pleats, just to name a few.
• She’s a momma’s girl. She talks to her mom everyday.
• She’s got a bit of talent at tap-dancing. She went to classes for six years.
• Zooey hates papaya but loves baking. And cereals.
• Though she loves baking she’s allergic to eggs, dairy, and also wheat gluten.
• She’s one of those girls who hate to go camping but love summer camp.
• Her mom named her after the male protagonist in JD Salinger’s novel Franny and Zooey.
• Zooey doesn’t drink alcohol—but she loves board games, so if you’re thinking of taking her out on a date, you know what to do.
There’s nothing boring about Ms. Deschanel, that’s for sure. She even has a big sister who’s as famous as she is—and that’s Emily Deschanel—but we’re pretty sure you know that one already. ‘Til next time!