Saturday, February 25, 2012

500 Days Of Summer – You Make My Dreams ...

The Story
Recently
500 Days Of Summer – You Make My Dreams ...
Feb 25th 2012, 07:54

EruditoLoco says:

This scene although it might look typical very repeated, it's expressing the feeling of true happiness.

I remember myself on my teen summer, where everything was just perfect, and I was euphoric and happy, I was literally dancing in the street just because of I wanted.

This scene just makes me feel totally idenified with that time.

The movie itslef, it's not only and good indie romantic comedy, it can touch you really deep if you have ever felt like that. Magnificent.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions