Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Part Of Me – Katy Perry (Emily Harder Cover) Official Cover Music ...

The Story
Recently
Part Of Me – Katy Perry (Emily Harder Cover) Official Cover Music ...
Feb 29th 2012, 07:16

What up! I'm in Cali and decided to cover Katy's new hit single, cause it's amazing, so yeah. XD TWITTER: twitter.com FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com Katy Perry – Part Of Me 2012 Capitol Records, LLC. All rights belong to Capitol Records, LLC,
Video Rating: 4 / 5

The material belong to Katy Perry Music,Blog Katy,UCTRL I thik She is one of the most funny artist so I made this video … I hope U like her sence of humour … :) I am almost sure that U saw all of these videos ,but this is the best of the best :) ENJOY :)
Video Rating: 4 / 5


. Bookmark the

.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions