Monday, February 27, 2012

taylorMade: lovely day

The Story
Recently
taylorMade: lovely day
Feb 28th 2012, 04:11

cardigan-Gap, shirt-Gap, pants-JCPenny, boots-Old Navy, sock-made by moi, bag-DownEast

I completely forgot about this cardigan after probably the first week I wore it with this dress here.  Oh the magic of my closet {and I even claim to be organized}.  It was a challenge finding something to match that wasn't black or borwn.  Pink, dark pink, and even darker pink is what I came up with and I love the color combo.  Switching gears and speaking hair… for some reason these pictures make it look like my hair is A. a lot lighter than it usually is and B. I got some funky highlights going on.  Promise neither are real.  BUT I did finally decide to part my hair in the middle even though I was so wary of looking hippy dippy trippy.  But it's good change without having to cut my hair.  It has taken INCREDEBLY LONG to grow out these dumb things from the days when I had lovely Zooey Deschanel-esque bangs.  With spring coming up, we'll see how permanent it is.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions