Friday, March 23, 2012

Ang paboritong blog ni Hudas: THG 30 DAY CHALLENGE (and I ...

The Story
Recently
Ang paboritong blog ni Hudas: THG 30 DAY CHALLENGE (and I ...
Mar 23rd 2012, 13:32

About this time last year I was screaming at my sister for having this weird Hunger Games obsession.

But now, I think I totally get it. About 4 days and I've finished the books. Too pretty for my life.

Day 1: Your favorite character:

Freaking buttercup. I mean, how could you not fall in love with such a somewhat insignificant character.

The crazy cat thing makes him all the cuter. I thought of him like the iconic cheshire cat.

Except he had those rotten squash eyes. Hmm.. Finnick and Peeta, too. I like them.

Day 2: Your least favorite character:

Since President Snow looked like Monopoly Man as I read the book, I would have to vote a no.. lol

Would have to be the film crew of Katniss during Mockingjay. They went to so many places at once that I messed up my mind. Like, I could NOT understand.

Day 3: A character you hate that everyone loves:

N/A lol

Day 4: A character you love that everyone hates:

CASHMERE AND GLOSS 4 LYF HAHA
Beautiful names, I swear.

Day 5: Your favorite fight/battle scene:
Thresh killing Clove. I was screaming for Katniss to live lol

Day 6: A scene that made you laugh:
I am not Nuts.

When Katniss said that, I wasn't sure whether Miss Collins meant it as a pun or when she really.. lol

OH AND OMFG

"Do you find this---" he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose "-distracting?"
^ Died of that.

Day 7: A scene that made you cry:
When Katniss sang 'The Hanging Tree'

Day 8: The character you are most like:
Maybe like Katniss. I guess. To say that I'd have to care for my family a lot, have hunter skills or something.. But I do push people away sometimes.

Day 9: Your favorite quote:

My favorite quote...
Something along the lines of

Prim sounds about a thousand years old when she says this, "Whatever it takes to break you."

Day 10: Peeta or Gale:
Peeta sends of warmth while the only thing Gale sends off is ice. I don't blame the latter, seems like he'd gone through a lot to get to his vantage point in the book, kissing Katniss after he cried (boo! huhu). Gale had a really pretty friendship, but then Peeta being all sweet (with a mixture of orders and realness) makes you want to squeeze him to death ugh

I have to go with Peeta on this one because his personality suits Katniss well.
Girl on fire plus bread equals tasty pastries okay

KatPee/PeeNiss (LOL) makes me a happy camper
but their name has got to change

Day 11: Something you hate about the series:
How confusing Mockingjay is

Day 12: A character you wish hadn't died:
FINNICK AUGHDJHASKLJAHFS

Day 13: A character you wish had died:

Effie. Wonder what that would cause, you know?

Day 14: Your favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss):

Finnick Odair. UNDERWEAR TACTICS FTW.
But other than that, maybe Haymitch. I mean, that Ax thing was genius of him.

Day 15: Your least favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss):
Annie, in terms of tributeness. As a person, I think she's lovely with Finnick! FINNIEEE
But seriously, she only won cause she swam good. LUL ARIEL GUSTA

Day 16: A question you wish had been answered in the book:
Suzanne Collins, EXPLAIN WHY THERE IS NO FINNISS.
Nah, Suzanne Collins, explain the reason 13 didn't rebel against the capitol when all those years there were nuclear weapons enough to destroy everyone.

Day 17: The worst death:
Finnick decapitated.
OH OR THE ONE WHERE THE TRIBUTE BEGINS TO EAT THE OTHER TRIBUTE

Day 18: A song that reminds you of the series:
A thousand years. That stuff would replay every time something sad would happen.

Day 19: Your favorite pairing:
KATPEE/PEENISS

I really cannot take their name seriously

Day 20: Your least favorite pairing:

Hayffie? Is it even a pairing, I think Haymitch just puked and tried to molest her in spite lol

Day 21: A pairing you don't get:

Answer from Day 20

Day 22: Your favorite book of the three:

Can't decide between catching fire and hunger games....

Catching Fire. (:

Day 23: Your favorite secondary character:
FINNICK ODAIR IS THE SUPERIOR
Why?
Because Odair's got the goods.

Day 24: Your least favorite secondary character:
The existence of Mrs. Undersee. Miss Collins didn't need to even describe her. I mean, she didn't do anything in the series yet the author wrote about her. Well, maybe cos she had to.

Day 25: Your dream cast:
Lucas Till being Peeta.
Zooey Deschanel as Annie.
Kirsten Chenoweth as Effie.
Chace Crawford / Zac Efron as Finnick. (Their faces don't intimidate me if that makes sense lmao)
Anna Popplewell as Katniss.
Aaaand I'd expected Cinna to be blonde, wearing square framed glasses, to add.

With them being cast, I'd be pretty cool with the movie.

Day 26: Your favorite scene in The Hunger Games:
When Peeta recalls of his crush on Katniss since he was 5.

Day 27: Your favorite scene in Catching Fire:
Finnick with sugar cubes any day.

Day 28: Your favorite scene in Mockingjay:
Of course, the end.
"Real."

I DIED

Day 29: Your favorite thing about the entire series:

I guess,  Katniss was against Peeta, then suddenly wanted to defend him against all odds, then she shifts into confusion. The feelings of Katniss towards everything just adds to the dfghjk-ness of the story.

Day 30: A book/series that you would rec to fellow fans

Battle Royale. :-) I think I'd like to read it myself.
I'm not a big fan of books, and I've only started paying attention this week. xD

BONUS: Day 31: Whatever you want:
All hail Finnick

lol

I need to read the hunger games again and again.
A very beautiful set of books that speaks of violence, oppression and anger, but in the very midst of it, the purity, romance and extreme longing for the end of war. Huhu.
I love the books.

(: This is set to appear during THG premiere.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions