Friday, March 16, 2012

Belle and Me: Weekend Wishlist // Oh My Gosh..

The Story
Recently
Belle and Me: Weekend Wishlist // Oh My Gosh..
Mar 17th 2012, 00:17

..Where have I been?! Admittedly, I've been busy which makes me a good person in reality but a bad blogger on here. Although if you know me then you'll know what's up, BUT I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT! Just yet..

 SO here's a little peek at my pins from Pinterest that I've been pinning lately.

1. Source: etsy.com2. Source: follow-store.myshopify.com3. Source: modcloth.com4. Source: asos.com5. Source: etsy.com

 Greg and I were fascinated by the 'What Would Zooey Do' tee, we both want one! Obviously meant for the fans of Zooey Deschanel (or maybe even the character Zooey from Franny & Zooey) but we'd wear it with pride with little Zooey-Belle hanging from our hands.



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions