Friday, March 16, 2012

down in the dots: Today, I am unloving...

The Story
Recently
down in the dots: Today, I am unloving...
Mar 17th 2012, 00:30

Today, I am un-loving... that happy nails make me sad. Because I can't have them.

This photo of purple & yellow-orange nails that I just posted here reminded me of my unfortunate reality. I am allergic to nail polish. My nails turn completely white (like the white ones on the tips of normal nails) and it will take at least 5 months to grow them out.

I noticed that black nail polish has been popping up everywhere. On Eva Mendez and Zooey Deschanel. And in a non-goth way. I haven't really decided if I would be willing to try out this black nails trend. But it doesn't really matter because I can't.

And it really is a shame because I would love to accent a completely neutral outfit with a pop of color on my nails like this!

Today, I am un-loving... that I cannot wear nailpolish.

Click here for previous posts from the Today, I am un-loving... series.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions