Saturday, March 24, 2012

La vie, style et beauté.: The Zooey French Manicure

The Story
Recently
La vie, style et beauté.: The Zooey French Manicure
Mar 24th 2012, 19:39

La vie, style et beauté.: The Zooey French Manicure

The Zooey French Manicure

Hello lovelies! A few weeks ago Zooey Deschanel posted the picture below on her Instagram which I promptly named 'The Zooey French Manicure'. I am tad obsessed with her Instagram, she posts such gorgeous pictures :-)




I was immediately inspired to recreate this at home! It's just such a fun spin on the traditional french manicure. I think it's especially appropriate for the pastel trend and for those of you just entering Spring. To recreate this look I used Essie 'Topless and Barefoot' all over my nails and BYS 'Pretty Pastel Peppermint' on the tips. 




You can also see me wearing it in my latest YouTube video below. I decided to film my foundation routine for anyone who might be interested in the technique I use. Although when I was editing this video I couldn't stop staring at my nails, they steal the show!




What do you guys think of 'The Zooey French Manicure'? 

  Facebook Youtube Tumblr Twitter

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions