Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Girl « [ ! ] The Sugarbuzz Project

The Story
Recently
New Girl « [ ! ] The Sugarbuzz Project
Mar 24th 2012, 19:32

Thanks for dropping by! If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed and follow me on Twitter. But if you really want to be an insider, just join my mailing list (over on the right). You'll even get some freebies to help you make money! Thanks for visiting!

Guest written by our friend Donnie Donovan

I have always really like Zooey Deschanel from the first time I saw her in a movie so when I heard she was getting her own comedy show I was pretty pumped to watch it. As it turns out New Girl is quite a hit in my book. Her character, while I hate to admit it, is a bit predictable. She usually plays the quirky weird happy girl so her character in this show is no different. I think the thing that makes this show good is the other characters that play off of Zooey's. You have Schmidt who is constantly trying to hook up with women or go on dates with women or at least get their clothes off. He is shirtless in at least one scene of every single episode that I have seen so far. This is funny because usually the shirtless scenes are not at all sexy or attractive. Usually the scenes will fall more in to the category of awkward and strange. If you live in Virginia check out direct tv Arlington to find out when you can watch New Girl.


If you like these posts and want to stay in the loop, please subscribe to my RSS feed and follow me on Twitter. And if you really like this stuff, you can buy me a coffee! Oh, and if you like being an insider, be sure to join the mailing list...I never spam, but you will get some insider specials!

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions