Friday, March 16, 2012

laura and lemon drops

The Story
Recently
laura and lemon drops
Mar 16th 2012, 22:37




 It seems I went on a ring buying spree this week and that I disappeared for two too! I've wanted knuckle rings for ages but I just couldn't find any, and I don't know if you've noticed these aren't actually knuckle rings but they come close!  I've been terribly busy in-between y'know buying rings and what not with writing up notes for English to put up on my bedroom wall as you can probably see in the below pictures, finishing coursework...again, starting my art exam, buying birthday presents, getting Leeds Festival tickets (absolute nightmare I might add) and getting my car! Yes, I finally got one, I picked it up today, so no more waiting for buses 24/7 and I'm tremendously grateful to my mam and dad, even though I don't say it much.


 I also bought this dress today from Topshop as it's another one of my friends' 18th so were going out tomorrow. I really like the detailing on it, it's also quite 'Springy' too, it just needs to get a tad warmer! It's white though, so maybe I just shouldn't leave the house in it!

And I don't know if any of you watch 'New Girl' but I've really gotten into it! I saw a couple of episodes repeated on a Saturday morning but I wasn't really watching properly but now I have and I've been watching it non stop! Zooey Deschanel is so cute, I love Max Greenfield who plays 'Schmidt' too, he's so funny!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions