Thursday, March 22, 2012

LiaGoGetta: What I've Been Watching

The Story
Recently
LiaGoGetta: What I've Been Watching
Mar 22nd 2012, 23:00

 

The past couple of months, I've been watching, telling friends about and tweeting about the movie (500) Days of Summer. When I first heard about it I thought it was  just some sappy, regular movie about a cliche happy couple living in a big city. But once I really got into it, it blew my mind. The story follows the main character through 500 days of being around and mesmerized by the young lady. Tom (played by Joesph Gordon-Levitt) ends up falling for a co-worker, Summer (played by Zooey Deschanel) after meeting her for the first time in an elevator. The two end up becoming really close despite the fact that Summer keeps telling Tom that she's not interested in a relationship. Then at the peak of the glorious time spent together- wait........ Im telling too much.... damn...  I want to give you the complete story. You should watch it yourself, personally I had to hold back sooooooooo many tears while I watched it because normally you see the female become hurt, but in this clever story-line it's reversed. And the ending? Awwwwww man the ending is just plain phenomenal. I recommend that you watch this on your own with tissue and ice cream close by because this one here is a tear dropper. I can honestly say that (500) Days of Summer clearly deserved waaaayyyyyy more awards than it received; then again im not an expert. Oh yeah, the soundtrack isn't too bad either (:

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions