Thursday, March 22, 2012

Songs for spring: Part 1 « thebrowningnoise

The Story
Recently
Songs for spring: Part 1 « thebrowningnoise
Mar 22nd 2012, 23:29

Songs for spring: Part 1

Posted by thebrowningnoise on March 22, 2012 · Leave a Comment 

spring

It's spring time. The weather has been great here in Salt Lake City the last couple of days. I've been going outside as much as possible and making playlists on my iPhone of great spring music. I decided to let you know some of my favorites.

Obviously there are some great songs I haven't listed. Let me know you're favorite spring times jams.

She & Him – Thieves

Zooey Deschanel makes me happy anytime, but something about her songs that makes me want to run through a field of blossoming flowers.

Bob Marley – Three Little Birds 

Beach House – Zebra

This one is for those spring days when you just want to chill.

Jay-Z – Izzo (H.O.V.A.)

Bump this in your car when you are driving around town on spring break. Believe me, you'll feel awesome.

The White Stripes – My Doorbell

The Alabama Shakes – I Found You

I want to find someone this spring, preferably someone who enjoys listening to the Alabama Shakes.

Dirty Projectors – Cannibal Resource

The Tallest Man On Earth – Love is All

Vår. That is how you say "spring" in Swedish. The Tallest Man On Earth is from Sweden and his indie-folk music is great for the season.

Florence + The Machine – Dog Days Are Over

You can't help but clap and sing-a-long with this spring-time jam.

Arcade Fire – Wake Up

This song is great for all seasons, but it is at it's best in the spring.

Seriously let me know what your favorite songs of the season are. I'll probably include them in my part 2 addition of "Songs for spring."

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

Filed under more of my opinions, music

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions