Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nail Art: My Nails Are All Dressed Up! | swonderfulsmarvellous

The Story
Recently
Nail Art: My Nails Are All Dressed Up! | swonderfulsmarvellous
Mar 21st 2012, 12:28

March 21, 2012 · 12:28 pm

I've wanted to do these ever since I saw Zooey Deschanel's nails at the Golden Globes a few months ago. I'm not completely happy with them, but for a first attempt they're not bad!!

I'm going to the hairdressers this afternoon for the first time in nearly a year- I hate hairdressers, they never seem to get my hair exactly how I want it! If it does turn out okay, I'll post a picture. If not, I will be wearing a bag over my head until it grows out.

<3

Like this:

One blogger likes this post.

  • Amanda (Mae)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions