Saturday, March 17, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting: Style Icons « My Whimsy Ways

The Story
Recently
Oh How Pinteresting: Style Icons « My Whimsy Ways
Mar 17th 2012, 10:30

It's Saturday and that only mean's one thing, Oh How Pinteresting! Today i'm going to share with you a few of my style icons, I just love these ladies styles they all know how to rock what they are wearing in their own unique way!!

Source: Uploaded by user via Jo on Pinterest

I adore Florence Welch her style is just amazing, I bow down to this lady!!

I have always always been a fan of Gwen Stefani, she knows how to work blonde hair and red lips, I also loved her punk style

Source: google.com via Jo on Pinterest

How could this lady not be a style icon to anyone, just check them nails and rings out! I also love the fact that she looks ah-mah-zing in any catsuit/jumpsuit!

Source: galadarling.com via Jo on Pinterest

Miss Monroe, forever a style icon.

Zooey Deschanel, I'm drawn to anything quirky and this is what i love about her she has such a quirky unique but completely wearable style!!

Click to see my other Style IconsWho are yours?
Happy Saturday

Jo xoxo

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions