Saturday, March 17, 2012

Semaj's Blog your Blog: Luck Cancelled: That was quick...With any ...

The Story
Recently
Semaj's Blog your Blog: Luck Cancelled: That was quick...With any ...
Mar 17th 2012, 10:18

Luck Cancelled: That was quick...

I guess the show wasn't "lucky" enough.

I am not a fan of PETA in any shape or form, and I hate that I have to side with them. But, I am an animal lover. I've had everything from frogs, newts, hamsters to dogs. I've probably spent more time around animals than actual people. So, I hate hearing about these horses dying.

From Huffington Report, ((US horse racing series Luck has been axed by HBO chiefs after a third thoroughbred died during the making of the drama starring Dustin Hoffman andNick Nolte.))

One horse death is an accident, three deaths is a bit of a pattern.

I did find it amusing that HBO actually renewed the show early on, and now canceled it. It should be noted that show was never a huge hit for the networkI never got around to watching the show, and I am a huge HBO fanboy. I liked the people working on the show too  (David Milch,Michael Mann).

I also made it through the entire post without making a horse remark too.  

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions