Monday, March 5, 2012

Ohh So Glam !: Zooey Deschanel Inspired Nail Look : Spring French ...

The Story
Recently
Ohh So Glam !: Zooey Deschanel Inspired Nail Look : Spring French ...
Mar 5th 2012, 09:53

Hi Lovelies, Last Night Zooey Deschanel Posted this look on Her Instagram & Twitter and I really wanted to try this look out ASAP!!

Photo from Zooey Deschanel's Instagram

Its a Nude Beige French Manicure with Turquoise Blue Tips.

For this look I used...


Barry M Peach Melba & Bourjois So Laque! Bleu Model.

I applied 3 coats of Barry M Peach Melba to My nails, Leaving to dry completely.
Then using a fine brush In My Bourjois Bleu Model I painted the Tips, doing 3 coats on those too.

I'm so glad I tried out this look, It really is a cute twist on a French Mani!

Hope You Like The Look.

Thanks For Reading, Please Follow & Comment :)

Have a Fab Monday.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions