Friday, March 16, 2012

One Minute with Meena « Priya's Blog

The Story
Recently
One Minute with Meena « Priya's Blog
Mar 16th 2012, 11:41

I met Meena through Twitter and it turned out to be a small world and we have mutual friends so here is my one minute with Meena Patel!

Meena Patel

Meena Patel

Your favourite colour?

Red, I love how it is always used to describe the extremes… It's probably most reflective of my personality…

Spaghetti or baked beans?

Baked beans… Spaghetti is a cheap version of baked beans!

What would I find in your refrigerator right now?

Lots of my mother's food as she's just dropped off loads of pre-marinated food for me… No-one cooks as well as my mother… And I love Indian marinated fish & prawns!

What was the last movie you went to see?

I don't actually remember… That's bad! I have a terrible memory when it comes to movies… I watch them and instantly forget them! I have to read the book to remember the plot!

Who's hotter: Katy Perry or Zooey Deschanel?

Zooey Dechanel … I've never really understood the Katy Perry thing!

Your favourite part of a mans body?

SHOULDERS … A man has to have "throw down" (that instant ability to effortlessly pick you up and throw you down on the bed)… And the ability to make you instantly feel safe with one hug!

Stubble… I love the rough look… If you take longer than 15mins to get ready then we're never going to get along…

*it's an absolute must to also have humour though.. To be able to laugh at yourself and make me laugh!

Which superhero would you be and why?

I always wanted to be Storm from XMen.. There's something very powerful about nature.. Something you can't control about the sea, wind, rain etc.. And id love to be able to have the ability to control the uncontrollable!

Who would play you in a movie?

Julia Roberts… She's instantly attractive in an understated way.. She doesn't need excessive makeup and I kind of think she's comfortable in her own skin… (I don't watch Bollywood movies… So I can't give you an Indian alternative other than Kajol)

Your favourite sandwich filling?

Anything from Marks & Spencer.. Love them all… But I do have a particular love for a Ham & Cheese ploughman's sandwich… I think it's the pickle that I love! Mmm..

How would your friends describe you?

I asked two friends, and they said; independent, sociable, determined, perfectionist (I disagree), Fun, flirty, & spontaneous..but also disorganised!

Follow Meena on Twitter

Read her blog

Thanks Meena and I look forward to catching up with you soon xx

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

Marketer by day. Writer, Ranter, Book/Film Buff and Crazy Lady by night! Films, books, music, food, wine, bollywood, hollywood, indie films, rock music, sleeping, internet surfing, kettlebells, rum, over sized t shirts, qawali's, ghazals, rock music, kardarshians, sunshine, rainbows, yoga, family, friends, twitter, facebook, blackberries... love - excite me amongst other things. View all posts by Priya Mulji

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions