Thursday, March 22, 2012

What Should I Dye My Hair (or Should I Not Dye It)?

The Story
Recently
What Should I Dye My Hair (or Should I Not Dye It)?
Mar 22nd 2012, 13:45

Browse >Home / Acne Forum / What Should I Dye My Hair (or Should I Not Dye It)?

March 22, 2012 by I.M. Proactiv  
Filed under Acne Forum

I'm 16.
I have pale skin.
I have green eyes.
I have dark dirty blonde hair or you could say light brown with a blonde tint.
Yes I have acne, but it is nowhere near severe. It's very mild. (normal for teen)
Sooo what color should I choose? A natural color? Lighter or darker? This is my first time (if) I'm going to dye my hair. My mom made an appointment next week for hair color.
(my mum also said red hair was more harder to take care of and makes hair dry, so I guess not red)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions