Thursday, March 22, 2012

Once upon a time in the sea: Thursday 13: Top 13 Movies

The Story
Recently
Once upon a time in the sea: Thursday 13: Top 13 Movies
Mar 22nd 2012, 14:00

Hey! Today I decided to start a blog meme here. It's Thursday 13! The Thursday 13 is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it. One week you may list "13 things on my mind" and maybe the next week you'd list "my top 13 favorite movies" like I'm doing now. I will try to post as much as I can, once I'm not so good at doing "top-something." I want to start with my top 13 movies with no special reason; it was the first thing that crossed my mind when I remembered of this meme. Let's go. In alphabetical order.

1. (500) Days of Summer (Zooey Deschanel; Joseph Gordon-Levitt) (check the review here)
2. Across the Universe (Jim Sturgess; Evan Rachel Wood) (check the review here)

3. Adventures of Tintin, The (Jamie Bell; Andy Serkis; Daniel Craig)

4. Back to the Future (Michael J. Fox; Christopher Lloyd)

5. Fast & Furious (Paul Walker; Vin Diesel)

6. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Takahiro Sakurai; Ayumi Ito; Shotaro Morikubo)

7. Friends with Benefits (Justin Timberlake; Mila Kunis)

8. Mr. Popper's Penguins (Jim Carrey; Carla Gugino)

9. Notebook, The (Ryan Gosling; Rachel McAddams)

10. Ocean's Eleven (George Clooney; Brad Pitt)

11. Percy Jackson & the Olympians (Logan Lerman; Alexandra Daddario; Pierce Brosnan)

12. Pirates of the Caribbean (Johnny Depp; Orlando Bloom; Keira Knightley)

13. X-Men (Hugh Jackman; Halle Berry; Patrick Stewart)

Well, this is it. I know I'm not a good referrence on movies but anyway, I have a lot of fun when I watch any of these ones I mentioned. Probably next week we will have a Thursday 13 related to music; I still have to think about my next top-something. lol Thanks for coming!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions