Friday, March 16, 2012

Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt – Why Do You Let Me ...

The Story
Recently
Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt – Why Do You Let Me ...
Mar 16th 2012, 09:59

by admin on March 16, 2012

Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt dance to She & Him's "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" in a music video about a bank heist in which the teller's heart is stolen along with the cash.

Watch more episodes of Glimpse TV at www.katenorthrup.com Nancy Levin is a bad-ass event producer. She once lived out of a carry-on suitcase for 73 days straight. The most she's ever been on the road in a year is 213 days. Nancy is a road warrior, no doubt, but she also happens to be a poet and one of my dear friends. When I first heard Nancy read one of her poems (the very same one she reads on the Glimpse TV episode below) before a keynote at a Hay House I Can Do It event I was awed to tears. I didn't know this woman who I had known for several years had this kind of art in her. This is what Nancy represents to me: Pealing back the layers. Forgiving yourself. Finding the gems in vulnerability. Being deliciously, adorably, divinely human. I'm so thrilled to share Nancy with you today on Glimpse TV. She's hilarious. She's freaking smart. She's gorgeous. And she's very, very real. Nancy's book, Writing For My Life: Reclaiming Lost Pieces of Me is a book of poems, most of which were written as she was going through and healing through a divorce. As Louise Hay says, "Whether or not you are a poetry lover, you will be so glad you found this book. It's liberating." Tune in for Nancy and my Glimpse TV episode where Nancy bares everything from packing tips to her soul. Enjoy! More Nancy: Web: www.nancylevin.com Twitter: @nancylevin Buy the book: Writing For My Life: Reclaiming Lost Pieces of Me
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Related Blogs

Tagged as: Deschanel, GordonLevitt, Here, Joseph, stay, Zooey

Previous post: Fear Factor Haircut

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions