Tuesday, April 24, 2012

25 Facts about Me by Willa Fox | Elisa Ludwig

The Story
Recently
25 Facts about Me by Willa Fox | Elisa Ludwig
Apr 25th 2012, 06:00

Age: 15
Hair color: Blondish-brownish with an auburnish glow.
Eye color: Hazel
Height: 5'2". Maybe 5'2½" on a good day
Hometown: Right now? Paradise Valley, AZ, but I've moved, like, dozens of times.
Personal style: Thrift store chic meets Neiman Marcus with a little Zooey Deschanel thrown in for good measure.
Best trait: My sense of righteousness
Worst trait: I tend to get a little too caught up in my sense of righteousness.
Favorite food: My mom's no-bake cashew cookies
Career aspirations: Poet, psychologist and/or burglar
Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?: Tea
Favorite movie: Rififi. If you've never heard of it, you need to remedy that.
Favorite artist: My mom, Joanne Fox
Favorite color: Indigo
Astrological sign: Taurus, baby. Mess with the bull and you get the horns.
Favorite music: Old-school hip-hop. Also Beach House, Marnie Stern and Dum Dum Girls.
Favorite pickpocketing move: The Ronaldinho, but I haven't tried it yet (swear!). You've gotta hug someone to make it work.
Dream boy: A brain, a badass and biceps, wrapped up neatly with a bow, thanks.
Favorite object in the world: My vintage Schwinn. I tricked it out myself with a crushed velvet seat, chrome fenders and a headlight, because I like to ride in style.
Person you most admire: Probably my mom, and maybe my best friend Cherise as a close second
Fashion obsession: Shoes. You can never have too many shoes.
Favorite sport: If biking doesn't count, then shopping. I can work up a sweat at a good sale, believe me.
Dogs or cats?: Never lived anywhere long enough to have a pet, but if I had my choice I would probably get a monkey. Or maybe a dog named Monkey.
Goal you'd like to achieve this year: Survive my first year at Valley Prep with a decent GPA and no jail time.
What would you most like to change about the world?: Easy. I would get rid of the bullies.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions