Friday, August 31, 2012

CuteWinFail: Baby on a Mission


Our MOst AWESOME BABY NAMES- with my Blaker


about 2 days ago - 25 comments



read more fun: www.kandeeland.com my normal blog www.kandeej.com FACEBOOK me www.facebook.com TWITTER: www.twitter.com This was hilarious, and I think it’s the first time I’ve had my Blaker in a video! I can’t show you his face because my ex-husband asked me not to! But his little 3 year old voice is adorable!





Angry Baby arguing with herself.


about 4 days ago - 23 comments



This was taken the other morning standing in her cot, She loves to argue with herself, no matter how mad she gets you cant help but think what a cutie.





elf – Zooey Deschanel & Leon Redbone – Baby Its Cold Outside [HD] – by DOX2001RO , enjoy :)


about 6 days ago - 20 comments



Baby Its Cold Outside Zooey Deschanel & Leon Redbone I really can’t stay – (But baby it’s cold outside) I’ve got to go ‘way – (But baby it’s cold outside) This evening has been – (Been hoping that you’d drop in) So very nice – (I’ll hold your hands, they’re just like ice) My mother





Baby Vomits in Dad’s Mouth


about 1 week ago - 25 comments



One good reason why you shouldn’t put baby above your head after she’s just eaten…





Khloe Kardashian Odom – Baby kittens want real food – The Litter – Episode 5


about 1 week ago - 25 comments



The kittens’ teeth are growing in; Spaceship’s pushiness makes her siblings more aggressive. Subscribe to The Pet Collective: full.sc Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Pinterest: pinterest.com Google+: gplus.to/thepetcollective “Episode 5: The kittens are starting to show off some sharp teeth, and Momma feels it every time her babies nurse. But the kittens have noticed the food





Laughing Baby on St Patrick’s Day


about 2 weeks ago - 25 comments



My baby laughs at words “baby cakes” on St Patrick’s Day!





Pregnancy Complications (The Baby Book)


about 2 weeks ago - 4 comments



No pregnancy is easy. No expecting mother is free from worries, doubts, or fears, and Alecia is no exception to the rule. After undergoing the traditional 12-13 week Ultrascreen, Alecia received some troubling news. The new baby had a high “NT” measurement (thickening of the baby’s neck), which means that the newborn was at risk





Baby – Justin Bieber Parody


about 2 weeks ago - 25 comments



Please Subscribe! DOWNLOAD this song on iTunes!!! itunes.apple.com Become a FAN on FACEBOOK facebook.com Shirts districtlin.es TWITTER twitter.com Second channel youtube.com Comment me the secret code – ( It’s hidden somewhere in this video ) Thanks for watching and subscribing!





Source:


http://youtubefunnyvideos.net/babies/cutewinfail-baby-on-a-mission






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com