Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm back! :-) (Update)

The Story
Recently
I'm back! :-) (Update)
Mar 16th 2012, 15:03

So hey guys! It's been a while since my last post, and I did explain it's due to illness and work. But after a lot of rest and being lazy I am feeling so much better! :)

I'm just gonna give you an update in pictures of things I have been doing :)

Basically Marcin has been my rock and a huge support over the past couple of weeks, he always has been since we have been together, but he's really upped it recently and made sure I haven't been sad for very long.

Zooey Deschanel inspired me to wear this outfit.

Silk pinstripe shirt - Charity shop

A-line navy blue skirt - Primark

Woops, I forgot to tuck in the back a little :(

I also wore this kooky outfit to Agnieska's dinner party for her birthday :) I changed my outfit about 3 times, so in the end I didn't even wear this... I wore a polka dot tea dress from TKMaxx :)

Boob tube - New Look

Skirt - Primark

Cardigan - Pink

Necklace - Primark

Feeling chipper! As always :D

I received my extensions (review to come soon)

My hair looks all sorts of colours here haha.

Me and Marcin found my dad's scanner the highlight of our evening :)

Marcin has a new obsession of waffles with jam, whipped cream and cocoa powder, so I decorated some :3

I had a lot of thinking time, which meant my face was stuck like this... a lot.

But suddenly turned into duck pringle face! Quack! 

I was sad for a little while.

I did A LOT of strange painting... 

I got excited about my extensions, first time I wore them to college :)

I cannot stop eating tortilla wraps (just the bread) hehe.

I kept thinking about Willow and how much I miss him :(

I ate lots of apples that were about the size of my head.

I kept waking up with paint all over my face.

I re-found my love for my stripy skater dress, which I picked up from Newark market about 2 years ago for £5.

Fat times with the meerkat <3

Marcin made me lots of yummy hot chocolates because he's amazing.

More fat movie days.

It was International Women's day on the 8th March and Pawel and Daniel both brought me flowers, which was a lovely surprise. 

I picked lots of Daffodils for Marcin :)

Marcin also brought me a beautiful bunch of red roses for International Women's day, he also told me I am the best, most beautiful women in the world. He's the sweetest :)

I know this may not be the most exciting update but because I've been ill I haven't made much effort to take outfit posts. I promise to make lots of pretty ones soon! :)

I'm also really excited because I've bid on some beautiful Doc Martens on eBay! If I win them, you will see them a lot! I remember my dad used to have a big pair of Doc Martens and I used to wear them around the house when I was younger and he let me wear them to a fancy dress party (even though my feet were around a size 4/5 and they were a 9!) and when he sold them on eBay I was so sad, and I've wanted a pair since then, then they became a huge trend, which is cool cause they're beautiful shoes, but y'know! :)

Expect a review on my I&K hair extensions soon, either in video form or text/photos :) I did make a video but I'm not too sure it's very good.

Anyhoo, have a nice day my lovelies! :)

Lots of Love, 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions