Thursday, March 22, 2012

What should I dye my hair (or should I not dye it)?

The Story
Recently
What should I dye my hair (or should I not dye it)?
Mar 22nd 2012, 13:00

Matilda Answered:
Okay, so it sounds like we have the same kind of blemishes – and I just want to ask you to rule out that state of your skin, as it doesn't really effected your hair colour.
For your skin tone, if you don't want to be as seem paler, don't go much darker (obviously). But, I find Zooey Deschanel dark hair on her pale skin really suits her, and just embraces her skin tone.So maybe just go a bit darker to see how you like it!
Also, it depends how light your eyebrows are, I haven't seen them, but if they are really light, maybe dark won't suit you – but again it's really hard to judge because I have not seen you.
Maybe if you were considering red hair, go a bit blonder, then just do some red rinses, and when they fade out – just have blonde hair again or re-do them as they are really easy to apply and don't damage your hair as much as proper dye does.

Sorry if that's a lot to read, but really, if you think it the colour you choose suits you, give it a chance and if you really despise it you can change the colour.

728x90 What should I dye my hair (or should I not dye it)?
banner468x60 What should I dye my hair (or should I not dye it)?

Best of luck darling xxx

Luther Answered:
Red doesn't make hair dry. Bleach makes it dry. Dyeing hair darker doesn't damage it much at all. I think you would look pretty with medium to darker brown hair or an auburn color. :3 ask your stylist what color she/he thinks would look best, as they have had experience with different colors and skintones icon smile What should I dye my hair (or should I not dye it)?
Also, DON'T GO BLAAACKKKK.

Channing Starr Answered:
Woah, you sound just like me ^^; aha.

I suggest a dark espresso brown or a burgundy c:
Perhaps even copper.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions